For legacy devices that do not support OnBoard tracking, the Argos Keypad delivers the same embedded workflow in a simple compact hardware accessory.
Create and Configure a Keypad in Argos Manager
- Open Argos Manager and click "Devices & Terminals"
- Click the + icon and choose Copier...
- Give the Keypad a descriptive name, for example "Downstairs Keypad"
- Click OK
- If the copier's accounting harness supports only standard pulse information, set the default B&W Media to "Small"
- Set "Regular paper size" to "Letter"
- Click the "Device Information" tab
- If this device supports page size, duplex or color detection, click Advanced... to select the additional options
- Set B&W, color and duplex media all to the same media
- Set Large paper size to "Tabloid"
- Click "Device Information" to set the Device Name, and optionally set the Group, Location, and device owner
- Click OK to save the device
|Argos Keypad Knowledge Base Articles|