The EFI Fiery connector allows you to track printing and reprinting on Fiery controllers.
To install, you will need the following:
- IP Address of EFI Fiery controller
- Access to Argos Manager
Configuring your device in Argos Manager
- Open Argos Manager and browse to Devices and Terminals
- From the right-side menu, double-click Advanced Tracking>EFI Fiery
- Enter the IP address of your Fiery controller
- Enter the username and password (default is admin/Fiery.1 or admin/blank password
- Click "Test" to verify it can connect
The Command Workstation Job Log will no longer be available when the Argos EFI Fiery adapter is enabled. If you use the Job Log for any accounting purposes, make sure to make a backup prior to enabling the adapter in Argos.
|EFI Fiery Knowledge Base Articles|