Argos can track print activity from many different sources, including:
- Windows - Any print job sent through a Windows print queue, either on a central print server or locally on a workstation, can be tracked
- Macintosh - Any print job sent from an OSX computer (10.4 or higher) can be tracked.
- Novell - Any print job sent through an iPrint queue can be tracked.
- Mobile devices - Print jobs sent from mobile devices (iOS, Android) can be tracked if using a standard print management program.
- Integrated devices - Many devices can be tracked using device-specific integration, which will track any of the above printing as well as reprinting, vendor-specific submission tools and more.