Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
This page outlines the step for upgrading an Argos 7 installation to a newer Argos 7 point release.
To upgrade your Argos 7 installation:
- Download the latest Argos 7 from here.
- On your existing deployment server , double-click the Argos7Install.exe file you downloaded in step 1. Your deployment folder will be upgraded immediately.
- At the conclusion of the upgrade process, the Launcher will run in upgrade mode (see screenshot).
- If your deployment server hosts running Argos software, click the Upgrade button in the Launcher.
- If Argos software is running on other servers, visit each server, navigate to your shared deployment folder, then run Launcher and click the Upgrade button.
Argos Launcher in upgrade mode