Argos Desktop Client for Mac can be installed from a network location (\\YOURSERVER\Argos7Installers\Mac), directly from the Argos Communication Service (http://YOURSERVER:7080/cs/agent) or through any Mac deployment software, such as Apple Remote Desktop or Casper.
Argos 7 supports the following Mac OSX versions:
- 10.5 (Leopard)
- 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- 10.7 (Lion)
- 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- 10.9 (Mavericks)
- 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Browse to your Communication Service agent installation URL (http://YOURSERVER:7080/cs/agent) and download Sepialine.dmg
- Run the file to create the "Argos Desktop Billing Client" mounted drive on the desktop
- Open the drive and select "Argos Desktop Billing Client.pkg"
- Click "Continue" to begin the installation
- Select a destination ("Install for all users of this computer" is the default) and click "Continue"
- Click "Install" to continue
- Enter an administrator username/password to continue
- Click "Close" once the installation has finished